Saturday, July 25, 2009

Why do instant oatmeal packs always have more peach packets?

This is a stupid question, so I bet there's a stupid reason. You know those boxes of instant oatmeal you buy at the grocery store? How come the variety packs always put twice as many peach packets as the strawberry, blueberry, and banana packs? Different brands, same pattern. Why, why, why? Is peach flavor powder super-cheap, or has peach become the new American favorite flavor somehow?

Why do instant oatmeal packs always have more peach packets?
People like Peach. Also did you know that the blueberry ones are not blueberries, they are figs. I don't get the regular packets either. Why would I want regular if I buy a flavor pack.
Reply:It's supposedly the most popular. I dont know why though, because if peach is your favorite you can buy a whole box of it, where as if Banana or Blueberry are your fav you're stuck to buying the whole variety pack where you only get one serving of each (my daughter eats two packets per breakfast).



hairstyles hair style

No comments:

Post a Comment