Saturday, July 25, 2009

I am looking for a princess peach action figure. Where could I possibly find one?

I am to be married in October of 2008, and I want to use Mario and Peach as my cake topper. My fiance is a major gamer. However it has been toublesome locating peach. Any suggestions? I have tried toys r us and gamestop, as well as several gaming sites. HELP!!

I am looking for a princess peach action figure. Where could I possibly find one?
have you tried looking on ebay? both local and international? you'd be surprised what you can find on there. people are always getting rid of action figures and i come across several nintendo figures throughout the year so give it a try, you never know :)





http://www.ebay.com





Good luck and blessings for you both



skin disease

No comments:

Post a Comment