Friday, July 31, 2009

I have a dark peach fuzz on top of my lips...?

Hey is it okay to have alittle bit of a brown like peach fuzz on top of my lips...I'm not worried abou tit i just wonder

I have a dark peach fuzz on top of my lips...?
All women have hair on their face. Usually it's so fine that it's not noticable. If you are okay with your peach fuzz then let it be. But if it bothers you pluck it or wax it off. Waxing doesn't hurt that much. I did my legs at home and was fine. I have real light, fine hairs above my lip. I tried plucking them out once but broke out in pimples. Now I just leave it alone.
Reply:Everyone does have a little peach fuzz. If its too dark or whatever then bleach it. Ive never had this problem but shaving it(not sure about waxing) will make it grow worse. Ive seen it happen to otehrs unfortunetly.



computer

No comments:

Post a Comment