Monday, August 3, 2009

What does the color of peach fashion depict?

I have another project for my fashion class. My title for this project might be 'Peachy Wear for Fall,' but I haven't thought of the theme yet. What should the theme be? What does the color of peach (or any peachy color) fashion depict, especially in the fall?

What does the color of peach fashion depict?
I want to see 7pink......
Reply:I think the name you picked is very corny; well peach can be sexy or girly, it depends on which colors you combine it with and how you accessorize and use the color. When I'm wearing peach I normally pick a girly and feminine peach and black silk-with black lace top and pair it with something cute, but something that offsets the girliness; like a gold chunky chain necklace and then I go with sexy high-heels and a navy denim miniskirt with black tights.



hotels

No comments:

Post a Comment