Monday, August 3, 2009

Looking for a funny TV Commercial with a peach and pork loin - cartoon type?

I saw a TV commercial while in Anchorage AK last Tuesday night. A cartoon type peach %26amp; pork loin are in love %26amp; end up jumping into the fire when 'chicken breast' comes in to get peach. Sounds crazy, but it was funny. Anyone know of it?





Additional Details





Apr 2, 2006 at 11:33 am


If you don't know of this commercial, does anyone have any ideas where I can look on the Internet for the answer?

Looking for a funny TV Commercial with a peach and pork loin - cartoon type?
I saw your question earlier and thought you were loony (sorry) but I just saw it and it IS hysterical!! It's for apricot glazed pork loin. It's "Pork. The other white meat." The pork council I suppose.



beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment