Monday, April 20, 2009

Allergic to peach fuzz and deoderant?

I%26#039;m allergic to peach fuzz and roll on deodorant such as RIGHT GUARD SPORT. I%26#039;m just wondering if there is any connection between the two. They%26#039;re both skin allergies and cause large red open sores, and itchy rashes. I%26#039;ve started using deodorant powder and the problem has virtually stopped. What would cause it?

Allergic to peach fuzz and deoderant?
Most deodorants have Aluminum chlorhydrate as the main ingredient for stopping the sweat. I gets warts from the use of powder (talc has aluminum in it also) so I use a crystal for deodorant.





As for the peach, no surprise there either. Pesticide/preservatives, take your choice are used. Try buying peaches from a local farm or greenmarket and see if it has the same reactions.



at home skin care

No comments:

Post a Comment